July 8, 2012
“It may not come as surprising news to many of you that the United Nations doesn’t approve of our Second Amendment. Not one bit. And they very much hope to do something about it with help from some powerful American friends,” writes Larry Bell for Forbes.
If ratified by the Senate, Bell warns, the United Nations will:
1. Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership.
2. Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course).
3. Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull – one single “bang” manner as revolvers, a simple fact the anti-gun media never seem to grasp).
4. Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation.
5. In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.
The United States joined 152 other nations and officially supported the U.N. Arms Treaty Resolution in January of 2010. Secretary of State Clinton has promised to push the treaty through the Senate.
- Obama Administration Participates in Finalizing UN Gun Grabbing Treaty
- The OAS Treaty: Blueprint for Dismantling the Second Amendment
- While we’re all watching the gulf: Hillary signs UN Small Arms Treaty
- U.S. agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban
- U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms
- Obama Supports Treaty Outlawing Gun Possession
- Clinton Hits ‘Black Helicopters’ Crowd to Push Sea Treaty
- Senate Moves Toward Ratification of U.N.’s ‘Law of the Sea Treaty’
- Trent Lott explains support for treaty he once said would create ‘UN on steroids’
- Obama Seeks US Congressional Ratification of UN Global Gun Control Treaty
- In letter to Senate, Obama promises that New START treaty won’t limit missile defense
- START Treaty is Really the United Nations Global Military Regime Treaty
Indiana militiaman gets back his 41 guns, 100,000
rounds of ammunition from the feds
Thomas Piatek, member of the Hutaree militia, was charged with plotting to kill police officers and overthrow the government, but was acquitted by a judge in March who cited insuffient evidence.
ABC News 7
Earlier this year, Thomas Piatek of Indiana was freed by a judge who tossed out charges he and fellow militia members plotted to overthrow the federal government. Friday, Piatek got his guns back.
An admitted militiaman got 41 guns and more than 100,000 rounds of ammunition back from the government Friday.
The guns were confiscated when Thomas Piatek and six other members of the Hutaree militia were arrested in 2009 on charges that they planned to kill police officers and overthrow the government. He was acquitted in March, when a federal judge, Victoria Roberts, found there was insufficient evidence in the case. Piatek and the others then petitioned to get their weapons back.
The implements of destructions — which included an AK-47, handguns, shotguns, crossbows and swords — required two trips to take home, according to TV station WLS.
When Piatek arrived to pick up his property from the Hammond, Ind., police station, he was already packing heat.
“Just a piece, you know, whatever,” Piatek said, according to WLS. “You got a phone, keys, whatever. It ain’t a thing with me.”
Other members of the militia also got their guns back, but none had a collection to rival Piatek’s.
ABC News 7
Thomas Piatek even brought along a gun to pick up his guns. ‘It ain’t a thing with me,’ he said.
Piatek also got back military helmets, bulletproof vests, $100 cash and his cell phone, the Detroit Free Press reports.
The judge let weapons charges stand against two members of the militia, including its leader, David Stone Sr. Both pleaded guilty to possessing a machine gun, a federal crime.
“This is a victory for the Constitution,” Piatek’s lawyer Arthur Weiss, who accompanied his client, said.
July 8, 2012
Barack Hussein Obama repeatedly stated that his health care law does not pay for illegal alien medical expenses. But American Patriot has proven the fact that illegal aliens and the special interest groups that represent them are cheering the Supreme Court decision to uphold Obamacare because it does exactly that.
Marcelo Rivera, representing the group Latinos Para La Revolución (“Latinos for the Revolution”), told the Chicago Civil Rights Examiner, “The individual mandate was the most important part of the law… We are still working with officials to make sure that undocumented Latinos will receive only the best health care possible. We don’t want them attending those free clinics with doctors that have no experience.” Apparently, the free clinics with young doctors who know all of the current medical procedures are to be reserved especially for Americans who have been put out of work by under-priced illegal laborers.
This quote, and others like it, can be found on the American Patriot website in an article entitled, Obamacare Gives Illegal Aliens “Free” Health Care.
“This is just outrageous,” said Charles Benninghoff, Publisher of American Patriot. “They openly admit that illegal aliens are already receiving health care at taxpayer expense, and now they’re complaining that they want even better care. It is clear that, to the socialist revolutionaries promoting the swamping of our labor markets, that young American doctors simply are not good enough for the illegal trade.”
The Department of Health and Human Services began giving Obamacare funds to health systems that service illegal aliens in 2011. CNS News asked HHS at the time whether illegals were receiving “free” health care at taxpayer expense. HHS replied that it is not the duty of clinics to determine a patient’s immigration status.
“The IRS has hired 6,500 new agents to collect the taxes associated with Obamacare,” said Benninghoff. “At the end of the day, lawful citizens are going to see their wealth confiscated in order to continue paying for the health care of illegal aliens. While our young college graduates are in the unemployment line and marching in Occupy This-or-That seeking social justice, our government is acting as a magnet for foreign illegals to come and under-price Americans by subsidizing their health care.”
American Patriot believes that the Supreme Court decision to uphold Obamacare will have disastrous consequences for the United States. The organization believes that it is a poor policy solution for the American health care system. American Patriot is encouraging Congress to overturn Obamacare and end the subsidizing of health care for illegal aliens.
- Obama Pays Leading Economist to Support Health Care
- Buying Votes for Health Care Bill With Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
- Examiner: Alex Jones Blasts Supreme Court Health Care Ruling
- La Raza President Wants Health Care Reform for ‘Everyone,’ Including Illegal Aliens
- Senators to Obama, DHS: Stop ignoring illegal alien sanctuaries
- Health freedom attorney Jonathan Emord speaks out about Obama health care, US Constitution, and Supreme Court
- Supreme Court health-care ruling likely to have long-term fallout
- Pfizer and Merck Under Investigation for Colluding With Obama Administration On Health Care Overhaul
- What’s Really in Obama’s Health Care Reform Bill – A Plain English Translation
- Eugenics-linked Gamble family member promoting free alien technology in film
- In pushing Obama health care, Nancy Pelosi dismisses authority of U.S. Constitution
- Obama Approval Drops 5 Percent to New Low Since Pro-Abortion Health Care Law