Did James Holmes have an accomplice?
Paul Joseph Watson
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
A local Fox News channel came off sounding more like Infowars than the mainstream media when it listed a series of unanswered questions that challenge the official narrative of the ‘Batman’ massacre and suggest a wider plot.
Ben Swann, a reporter for WXIX-FOX19 out of Cincinnati listed the questions as part of a segment called ‘Reality Check’, which was introduced by pointing out that political operatives were busy exploiting the tragedy for gun control propaganda before the emergency crews had even left the scene of the shooting in Aurora, Colorado.
Swann’s questions about how a college student was able to pull of such a sophisticated and brutal attack without help have been raging across the web since last Friday’s massacre.
- How was alleged shooter James Holmes, an unemployed graduate student, able to afford an arsenal of weaponry, including a tactical helmet, bullet proof vest, an AR-15 assault rifle, a Remington shotgun, two 40-caliber Glock handguns, as well as an assortment of bomb-making materials?
Subsequent reports confirmed Holmes had received a $26,000 federal grant as a stipend for his work in the neuroscience program at the University of Colorado in Denver. However, how much of this money remained after Holmes had already been in the program for over a year is unknown.
- Why did Holmes go to the expense and trouble of rigging his apartment with an array of deadly explosives and then immediately tell police about the bombs when he was arrested? If Holmes wanted to kill as many people as possible, why warn the cops ahead of time?
- Given the fact that Holmes was a graduate student in neuroscience, where did he obtain the skills to create a maze of bombs so complex that it took the FBI two days to disarm them? According to experts, the intricacy of the bombs was reminiscent of war zones – how could Holmes have set all this up without help from an explosives expert?
- Despite police claiming “every single indicator” tells them the shooting was a lone wolf attack, numerous witnesses have described accomplices. Initial police reports that suggested the involvement of two or more shooters were quickly buried and the lone wolf narrative aggressively pushed.
As Swann points out, eyewitnesses interviewed after the shooting such as Corbin Dates state that Holmes received a phone call from someone while he was inside the theater and responded by moving to the emergency exit, suggesting the call was an accomplice coordinating the attack.
Dates also said he saw Holmes by the exit door “signaling somebody or looking for somebody to come his way.
Another eyewitness added, “From what we saw he wasn’t alone – he had someone with him. Because the second can of tear gas didn’t come from his side….“We can only assume that someone got him in because what he was wearing seemed thick.”
“Instead of asking all those questions, national media want to focus all their attention on why guns were legal in the first place,” states Swann, adding, “National media seems too busy playing the political game and not busy enough looking into what really happened.”
It’s astounding the watch the mainstream media being forced to behave like alternative media outlets which the establishment previously derided as “conspiracy theorists” in an attempt to remain relevant, but kudos to Fox 19 for at least making the effort to ask the hard questions.
- ‘Batman Massacre’ News Boil Down
- NBC’s Gregory Blames ‘Batman’ Massacre On Angry “Political Dialogue”
- Eerie Coincidence: Colorado University Had Identical Drill On Same Day As ‘Batman’ Massacre
- Time Magazine Slams Obama For Not Exploiting ‘Batman’ Massacre
- The Aurora Massacre and the ‘Propaganda of the Deed’
- Gunman used same drugs that killed Batman star Heath Ledger
- Colorado Shooter Had More in Common with Paramilitary Cops than Batman
- Colorado Massacre Survivor Plans to Sue Warner Bros., Two Others
- Batman Shooter: ‘He Said He Was The Joker’
- Gun Sales Spike By Almost Double After Batman Massacre
- Is Batman massacre staged terror?
- Follow the Trend: Batman Shooter James Holmes Was On Hardcore Pharmaceutical Drugs
South-Africa – The Sheriff Of The Court Has Just Served The Four Major Banks, And The Reserve Bank, With A Summons From The New Economic Rights Alliance: Case Number 27478/12 – 22 July 2012
Put simply, the NewERA is asking the High Court to declare our money lending system fraudulent and unconstitutional. We are not suing for money. Alternatively, we are asking the Court to suspend all legal action currently taken against every South African by the banks, until a full investigation has been undertaken into our banking system.
It may be bold. It may be daring. But it is 100% correct. The banks are doing some terrible things behind our backs and two years of research by dozens of people around the country, working in their spare time and for no money, has culminated in this action. It is a miracle that we made it this far. We are very proud.
What can you do about it?
- Take an interest in our money system. Understand WHY we are taking action against the banks. Download and watch The Dark Secrets of Money here (or watch it on YouTube here). We cannot stress this enough – for the sake of your family’s future you need to know how the money system works. The legal document is available for download below, but it is complicated, so commentary will be available soon to guide you through it.
- Follow and comment on the case at www.thebigcase.co.za
- Become a paying member here or donate a small amount to our cause here. We are in urgent need of funds to survive.
The banking system is a greedy monster that is coming to eat us. Only we, the people, can stop it.
THE NEW ECONOMIC RIGHTS ALLIANCE