July 27, 2012
“Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order … tomorrow they will be grateful.” -Attributed to Henry Kissinger during the 1991 Bilderberg meeting
For those who’ve been wondering how the domestic gun grabbers or the United Nations think they’re going to get away with gun control here at home, one need look no further than Article 15 of the UN’s Arms Trade Treaty.
Many American troops are patriots who understand their oaths to uphold the Constitution, so they can’t be counted upon to confiscate guns. But foreign troops are another story.
Article 15 of the UN Arms Trade Treaty, if ratified, provides for foreign “assistance to implement the Treaty,” and mandates that nations who can provide requested support must do so if requested by member nations. That includes legal, financial, technical as well as “material” assistance to enforce a treaty that declares “recreational, cultural, historical and sporting activities” to be the “exclusively” recognized reasons for lawful private ownership, and which further recognizes the “inherent rights” of the State (i.e. nations under the treaty) to self-defense, but makes no mention of the rights of the individual.
Read the language of Article 15 for yourself:
In fulfilling the obligation of this Treaty, States Parties may seek, inter alia, legal assistance, legislative assistance, technical assistance, institutional capacity building, material assistance or financial assistance. States, in a position to do so, shall provide such assistance. States Parties may contribute resources to a voluntary trust fund to assist requesting States Parties requiring such assistance to implement the Treaty.
States Parties shall afford one another the widest measure of assistance, consistent with their respective legal and administrative systems, in investigations, prosecutions and judicial proceedings in relation to the violations of the national measures implemented to comply with obligations under of the provisions of this Treaty.
Each State Party may offer or receive assistance, inter alia, through the United Nations international, regional, subregional or national organizations, non-governmental organizations or on a bi-lateral basis. Such assistance may include technical, financial, material and other forms of assistance as needed, upon request.
Will foreign troops be going door-to-door to ensure compliance with new gun registry policies, imposed limits on ammunition and magazines, or in enforcing outright confiscation? Joint training exercises conducted between U.S. armed forces and various foreign armies have trained to do just that.
In 2010, the Infowars crew covered Operation Vigilant Guard, a joint training exercise in Chicago, in which U.S. troops drilled with Eastern bloc troops to partner in stopping terrorism, dealing with meth dealers and WMDs, as well as in gun confiscation. Countless other exercises have taken place on U.S. soil involving similar joint operations for a martial law occupation with the participation of foreign troops:
Foreign Troops Training To Confiscate Guns of Americans
American troops were ordered to conduct door-to-door gun confiscation sweeps after Hurricane Katrina, and while it has emerged that at least one unit stood down and refused the order, many more carried out the unconstitutional mission. That precedent has been followed by other exercises training American soldiers for gun seizures, along with other martial law measures.
Infowars Nightly News co-host Rob Dew underscored the history of training to take American guns in his recent viral report:
Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns
Meanwhile, the United Nations itself has forcibly disarmed numerous African nations using foreign troops, and the vacuum of power has led in several cases to genocidal atrocities as a direct result of taking away arms. The genocide in Rwanda was enabled by forcible disarmament. As Republic Magazine writes, the mass murder was “carried out by government-aligned Hutu tribal militias against a targeted ethnic population – the Tutsis – who had been disarmed with the help of UN “peacekeeping” forces under the supervision of future UN Secretary General Kofi Annan.” The Darfur crisis in Sudan also has its roots in UN-led population disarmament, as does the Burma (Myanmar) massacre, again the result of disarmament. Armed troops representing international interests including the World Bank burned down homes and killed children in effort to forcibly evict some 40,000 Ugandans on the basis of conserving lands to combat climate change.
Indeed, genocide and disarmed populations go hand-in-hand through history– just look at the history of Democide (death by government). R.J. Rummel at the University of Hawaii is the leading academic on the subject, and has estimated that more than 262 million unnatural deaths in the 20th Century alone were caused by government, and most were at the hands of despots preying upon their helpless peoples. From Nazi Germany and Stalinist Russia, to Turkey, Armenia and beyond, gun bans have created a shift in the balance of power towards the state, creating an atmosphere of victim disarmament.
Blue helmets or foreign uniforms have no place on foreign soil, yet the UN Arms Trade Treaty text reveals a mechanism to impose just that type of control– even in America.
Read the treaty text for yourself and see our report from yesterday: Bombshell: Leaked UN Treaty Does Ban Guns
- Foreign Troops Training To Confiscate Guns of Americans
- Proof: UN Plans To Ban American Guns
- Video: National Guard Helping Confiscate Guns in New York State
- Oath Keepers Proves That There WERE Troops Who Refused to Confiscate Guns During Katrina
- Bombshell: Leaked UN Treaty Does Ban Guns
- Toronto Cops Confiscate Guns in “Safe-city Initiative”
- Foreign Secretary Miliband: No “Bamboozling or Bulldozing” of Irish Over Lisbon Treaty
- Obama Administration Participates in Finalizing UN Gun Grabbing Treaty
- Treason in New York, National Guard Confiscating Guns from Citizens
- START Treaty is Really the United Nations Global Military Regime Treaty
- Forbes Op-ed Voices Opposition to Gun-grabbing U.N. Treaty
- While we’re all watching the gulf: Hillary signs UN Small Arms Treaty
Paul Joseph Watson
Friday, July 27, 2012
The Department of Homeland Security has put out an urgent solicitation for hundreds of items of “riot gear,” in preparation for expected unrest at the upcoming Republican National Convention, Democratic National Convention and next year’s presidential inauguration.
The DHS solicitation issued on Wednesday gave potential suppliers just one day to submit their proposals, with the equipment to be delivered to Alexandria, VA within a 15-day period after the award is made.
The riot gear will be worn by Federal Protective Service agents who are tasked with protecting property, grounds and buildings owned by the federal government.
Authorities in Tampa are expecting massive numbers of demonstrators to travel to the RNC next month, with “free speech zones” readied to prevent protesters from leaving designated areas.
Government Security News features a list of riot gear the DHS is looking to obtain.
- 147 riot helmets – which must have an “adjustable tactical face shield with liquid seal” and be able to fit the “3M Full Face Respirator FR-M40B masks.”
- 147 sets of upper body and shoulder protection – which will “effectively protect the torso and shoulders from blunt force trauma” and “safely absorb blows delivered from blunt objects…”
- 152 sets of thigh and groin protection – which “protects the thigh area and has an adjustable and removable groin protector.”
- 147 hard shell shin guards – which can provide “substantial protection from flying debris, non-ballistic weapons, and blows to the leg” and should have an “optimized protective design for severe riot control or tactical situations.”
- 156 forearm protectors – which should shield the “entire forearm from the wrist to the elbow” and weigh approximately six ounces.
- 147 pairs of tactical gloves – which should ensure that the “Kevlar on back of hands is flame/flash retardant as well as cut protective” and that they utilize a “rolled finger tip design for excellent trigger sensitivity and fit.”
This is by no means the only indication that the Department of Homeland Security is gearing up for civil unrest inside the United States.
Back in March, the DHS awarded defense contractor ATK a deal to provide the DHS with 450 million rounds of bullets over a five year period.
The DHS has also recently purchased a number of bullet-proof checkpoint booths that include ‘stop and go’ lights.
Earlier this year, the federal agency also hired hundreds of new security guards to protect government buildings
In January, residents were stunned to see FPS agents armed with semiautomatic guns stationed outside a Social Security office in Florida checking ID’s as part of an exercise.
The Federal Protective Service has also been used by the DHS to track the political activities of peaceful advocacy groups.
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show and Infowars Nightly News.
- Preparing for a riot
- U.S. Army To Buy $6 Million Of Riot Equipment
- Immigrants riot in Italy amid racial unrest
- Caught on camera: Shocking moment police officer tases schoolgirl, 14, seconds after she puts her hands up
- WeAreChange Brisbane – 60 minutes: Brute force – Public order and riot squad
- Inside The Oakland, California Riot: A First-Hand Account
- What Happens To All That Military Gear?
- Americans Riot….Over Firing Of Football Coach
- Border Patrol Trains for “Riot Control”
- Egypt: 75 charged over deadly soccer stadium riot
- Big Sis Hires Hundreds Of Security Guards To Protect Government Buildings
- Riot Cops Fire Stun Grenades, Rubber Bullets at World Cup Workers
July 27, 2012
If the scientific link between fluoride exposure and a noted decreased in IQ is a conspiracy theory, then perhaps the Harvard researchers who just confirmed such a link should be tarred and feathered by the ‘evidence-based’ medical media. In a telling review of a variety of studies that have demonstrated just how significantly fluoride can damage the brain and subsequently your IQ, Harvard University scientists stated “our results support the possibility of adverse effects of fluoride exposures on children’s neurodevelopment.”
The most outstanding component to the study is where it was published. Authors published their conclusion online in the July 20th edition of the prominent journal Environmental Health Perspectives, a federal government medical journal stemming from the United States National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. The very same government that has continually asserted that water fluoridation is both perfectly safe and ‘effective’ at aiding the health of citizens who consume it on a daily basis.
In the past, the US government has actually been forced to call for lower fluoridation levels as previous research had also drawn a link between fluoride exposure and a host of neurotoxic effects. In the latest research by Harvard, it is made even more explicitly clear just how toxic fluoride can be to the body. In a written statement, researchers state:
“The children in high fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ than those who lived in low fluoride areas.”
Fluoride Lowers IQ, Sparks Tumor Growth
This should come as no surprise to those who have followed fluoride research over the past several years. As far back as 1977, for instance, epidemiological studies performed by the head of the Cytochemistry Section at the National Cancer Institute Dr. Dean Burk revealed that fluoride exposure led to increased tumor growth – even at levels as low as 1 ppm (the standard for United States drinking water). Beyond revealing an accelerated tumor growth rate of 25% in his research, fluoride was found to produce melanotic tumors, transform normal cells into cancer cells and increases the carcinogenesis of other chemicals.
In 1977, Dr. Burk estimated that fluoridation has actually caused about 10,000 deaths according to his research.
It will come as no surprise, then, that even the EPA — an agency charged with protecting the people — has classified fluoride as a substance with ”with substantial evidence of developmental neurotoxicity.” Perhaps the EPA is also run by blubbering conspiracy theorists. In another entry by study authors, it is explained how fluoride actually attacks the brain in unborn children and essentially launches a direct assault on their neurological development:
”Fluoride readily crosses the placenta. Fluoride exposure to the developing brain, which is much more susceptible to injury caused by toxicants than is the mature brain, may possibly lead to damage of a permanent nature.”
But will the United States government answer to the study? As mentioned, many studies have exposed the same correlation of IQ-crushing fluoride intake. Paul Connett, Ph.D. and director of the Fluoride Action Network was one of the many activists to speak out regarding the last study to highlight the association. At the time, there were 23 former studies on the matter, and Connett felt that this 24th study was by far the strongest. And what was done? Unfortunately, it was brushed under the rug by mainstream health organizations who continue to assert that fluoride is perfectly safe. Some even recommend supplementing with fluoride pills.
In regards to the last breaking study, Connett stated:
“In this study we found a significant dose-response relation between fluoride level in serum and children’s IQ…This is the 24th study that has found this association, but this study is stronger than the rest.”
Will the latest Harvard-backed study be ignored by major public health organizations, or will serious change be initiated?
This article first appeared at NaturalSociety, exposing the mass medication madness behind public health policy.
- Study Proves Fluoride Brain Damage
- New Study: Fluoride Can Damage the Brain – Avoid Use in Children
- Fluoride in Water Linked to Lower IQ in Children
- Fluoride consumption leads to brain damage, says study
- ADA study confirms dangers of fluoridated water, especially for babies
- Government Recommends Lowering Fluoride Levels in U.S. Drinking Water
- Fluoride’s Impact On The Brain
- Does topical fluoride really protect tooth enamel? Study suggests NO
- Top Scientist: Fluoride Already Shown to Cause 10,000 Cancer Deaths
- Fluoride in Water Linked to Lower IQ in Children
- Harvard Study Finds Bisphenol A In Dental Fillings And Sealants, Media Spin Begins
- Your Toxic Tap Water
Aaron Dykes | For those who’ve been wondering how gun confiscation could be achieved inside the United States, one need look no further than Article 15 of the UN’s Arms Trade Treaty.
Kurt Nimmo | Video does not dare suggest that a firearm would be more effective at warding off an attacker than a fire extinguisher.
Paul Joseph Watson | Federal agency expecting unrest at RNC & DNC.
Melissa Melton | Let the games begin.
Patrick Henningsen and Daisy Jones | It’s official: an Englishman’s home is no longer his castle.
F. William Engdahl | The Grand Chessboard is now in play, and the Russian grandmaster is positioning his pieces in key areas.
Kurt Nimmo | Far too many Americans have no idea why the Second Amendment is the cornerstone to the Bill of Rights.
Aaron Dykes | Treacherous wording upholds “States” gun rights but not individuals; could be signed by July 27.