The Weather Modification and Geoengineering Industry Exposed
This page is dedicated to disproving all you “tinfoil hat” comment posting sock-puppets, trolls, and e-bastards. Herein you will find the most complete directory of Weather Modification related companies, associations, and related research on the net. Click here to understand my need to create this expansive page.
Who, What, When, Where, Why, How?
- A Plan for the next phase in Weather Modification Science and Technology Developement 2005 Raytheon & The WMA
- Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025 US Air Force
- An Operational Analysis for Air Force 2025: An Application of Value-Focused Thinking to Future Air and Space Capabilities US Air Force
- Air Force Aims for Weather Control
- An abrupt climate change scenario and its implications for United States national security 2003
- Using the Rivers of the Troposphere – The Blue Gold Rush
- Council on Foreign Relations – Geoengineering: Workshop on Unilateral Planetary Scale Geoengineering
- Geoengineering the Climate
“So, there is indeed a history of asking whether “the local inhabitants would be in favor of such schemes,” despite Fleming’s argument, and the answer, to my reading of the thin literature, is “Yes.” The simple persistence today of literally hundreds of cloud seeding projects in the U.S. and elsewhere suggests that despite anecdote and wary cloud seeders, no implacable opposition has emerged.”
- rezn8d.com official position statement
- The Climate Engineers: Playing God to Save the Planet
- The pathological history of weather and climate modiﬁcation
- Rosalind Peterson: Agriculture Defense Coalition
These exponentially growing programs have no government or public oversight, limited oversight in a very few states which allow them, and no government or public oversight or consent for the rest of them. These programs change the climate, the micro-climates needed for watersheds, negatively impact tree health, and agriculture crop production. NOAA lists some of these programs but most are not listed due to their experimental nature, military classification, university experiments, and failures to notify NOAA by various states, counties, cities, weather modification companies, and private individuals and corporations who may all modifying your weather.
Why should I care about Weather Modification and Geoengineering?
“ Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It’s not. ”
Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
“ The chequered history of weather and climate modiﬁcation exhibits a modicum of promise and an excess of hype. This paper examines two completed historical cycles: the ﬁrst, dating from 1839, involved western proprietary rainmaking or pluviculture; the second, from 1946 to 1978 involved cloud seeding, commercial rainmaking, and the attempted weaponization of the clouds. Recently, discussion of weather and climate modiﬁcation has returned to the science-policy agenda, framed as seemingly inevitable responses to killer storms and global warming. The long history of deceptive and delusional attempts to control nature, however, raised serious questions about the rationality of these options. ”
The pathological history of weather and climate modiﬁcation: Three cycles of promise and hype
HAARP, Terrorism, and Futzing with the Weather
Why does any of this matter?
“ Environmental event contracts are those based on the occurrence or non-occurrence of meteorological events, such as hurricanes or tornadoes in a specific region. ”