“Did you see her collar fly off when I shot her? That was awesome!”
An Oklahoma police officer shot and killed a family’s dog and later laughed about it to a responding animal control unit, reports claim.
On Wednesday, Ardmore resident Sarah Jo Ellen Brown reportedly arrived home to news that her family’s pit bull dog “Cali” was dead.
“When the owner, Sarah, got there, the officer said, ‘We shot your dog, she’s dead,” a Change.org petition launched in Cali’s honor states.
According to multiple sources, Ardmore Police Sergeant Brice Woolley responded to a call regarding a dog that had escaped and was wandering the neighborhood.
“I’m not waiting for animal control,” Sgt. Woolley allegedly stated as he grabbed his shotgun to confront the doomed pooch.
As pictures show, Sgt. Woolly, who works the day shift patrol in Ardmore, next shot the dog, killing it immediately. “She had done nothing to provoke the officer,” the Change petition, which has been signed over 2,900 times, notes.
“Did you see her collar fly off when I shot her? That was awesome,” Brown claims Woolly bragged to the responding animal control officer, who supposedly replied, “We’ll just write in the report that it tried to attack you and others in the neighborhood.”
Sgt. Woolly has a checkered past with the department. Woolly’s name last year appeared in a complaint lodged by one of his fellow officers, who claimed he suffered “intentional infliction of emotional distress,” among other trauma, at the hands of the department.
Last year, Woolly was also specifically named in a complaint by an Ardmore citizen accusing him of multiple violations, including conducting a warrantless entry and search of the citizen’s home.
“Fuck you bitch! What do you think about this? I hope you enjoy jail bitch. I’ve finally got you on something and you’re going back to prison,” Woolly is reported to have told the person.
Way back in November 2000, Woolly, who at the time worked for the Tishomingo Police Department, also shot and killed 36-year-old Jeff Wayne Baxter, who he claimed had attacked him. “Facts came out in the lawsuit and Brice Woolly’s account of the murder didn’t correspond with the dash cam footage. The City of Tishomingo settled that lawsuit in the murder of Jeff Baxter,” an article at TheFreeThoughtProject.com claims.
“During the lawsuit proceedings, it was discovered officer Brice Woolly failed multiple psychological exams required to be a police officer. At some point, Woolly was allowed to join the ranks.”
In the days since the incident transpired, a Facebook page has been created dedicated to seeking “Justice for Cali.” A walk in memory of Cali is scheduled to take place tonight, and a group is also planning to assemble at the Ardmore police department Saturday, with over 580 people already pledging to attend. As for legal remedies, the page’s admin says it “is being handled.”
See more photos of docile Cali below, via Facebook. Warning: some of the photos are graphic.
- IS WW3 HERE ? WOW PEOPLE … 5,451 views
- GLOBAL WARMING A TOTAL LI… 2,682 views
- 9/11 Smoking Gun? WOW REA… 2,150 views
- Trees going in on the wes… 1,741 views
- THE BIGGEST PRESIDENTIAL … 1,652 views
- IT IS A DAMN SHAME IT REA… 1,507 views
- U.S. Deploys New “Sky Dre… 1,487 views
- WW3 Alert: 7 Ukraine Base… 1,244 views
- Did Two Police Officers C… 1,199 views
- Sandy Hook Lies Crash Dow… 1,021 views
- Government Sponsored Shooting … 17,836 views
- Father Arrested REALLY Pick Kids Up From School WOW REALLY 15,829 views
- New Japanese island Niijima merged with Nishino-shima 11,923 views
- The NSA can hijack your Wi-Fi from 8 miles away 11,663 views
- 5MIN NEWS U.S. wages war against Philippines using its HAARP weather WMD systems ! WOW REALLY ? 9,889 views
- UPDATED 5MIN NEWS-November 4, 2013 LAX Hoax Proven in Pictures 9,736 views
- Fake Snow? No, It Is Debunk 9,695 views
- The District of Columbia ACT of 1871 Copy this below and share it with EVERYONE you know! 9,284 views
- Assault Legal G(BAD TEXAS)U(POLICE, COPS)n Owners 8,214 views
- Cop : Shooting An Unarmed 70 Yr Old Man That Was Reaching For His Cane posted on March 14, 2014
- Martial Law ? Massive Ca… 1,209 views
- New Xbox One Can See Your Penis ! WOW REALLY? 8,030 views