A black marine who sides with Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy in his dispute with the BLM has posted a diatribe on Facebook defending Bundy’s comments and slamming the corporate media’s coverage as a race baiting distortion designed to create social division.
In his missive, a marine going by the handle Charlie Delta blames the “liberal media” for attempting to paint Bundy as a racist, and says he himself has also wondered “the same about the decline of the black family.”
Delta admits Bundy is “maybe not so tactful” and is “not an orator,” but that “he definitely isn’t – a racist.” He defends Bundy’s comments as being his own perspective, which he is entitled to.
Read his comments below:
The media distorts information to the point of social division. This is a photo of myself and the resilient, often charismatic, and maybe not so tactful Cliven Bundy. He’s a cowboy and a helluva family man, not an orator. One thing he definitely isn’t – a racist. I found his comments to not only be NOT racist, but his own view of his experiences. Who the heck are we to determine another man’s perspective on the world around him?! Just because Picasso’s view of the world was abstract, does it negate the fact that his art was genuine? Furthermore, if you take the time to do your own research, you’ll find that his statements about some black Americans actually hold weight. He posed a hypothetical question. He said, “I wonder IF” … Hell, I’m black and I often wonder about the same about the decline of the black family. Bottom line is that we are all slaves in this waning republic, no matter our skin color. Mr. Bundy could have used any racial demographic as an example: Native Americans on reservations, whites in trailer parks, etc. He noticed the crippling effects of receiving government “assistance” and the long term result of accepting handouts. It’s not progress at all. I challenge Sean Hannity, Rand Paul, and others to read my comment and reconsider their position in this matter. Individual liberties are at stake here, yours and mine. THAT is the issue. Don’t let the liberal media and ignoramuses like Glenn Beck and that weasel Harry Reid make you lose sight of the real issue here: The federal government is a burgeoning behemoth and a bully on a once constitutional playground.I sincerely hope you real patriots out there who can see through the smoke.
In the wake of Bundy’s supposedly “racist” comments, CNN hoped to get a reaction of outrage when they interviewed one of the men who has been guarding Bundy; in fact, they got the exact opposite response.
When asked if he found Mr. Bundy’s comments offensive, six-year Army veteran Jason Bullock replied, “Mr. Bundy is not a racist. Ever since I’ve been here, he’s treated me with nothing but hospitality. He’s pretty much treating me just like his own family.”
“I would take a bullet for that man if need be. I look up to him just like I do my own grandfather,” Bullock stated. “I believe in his cause and after having met Mr. Bundy a few times, I have a really good feel about him and I’m a pretty good judge of character.”
As we reported earlier today, Bundy’s comments, in which he weighs whether black slavery has simply been traded for a new form of government slavery, were undoubtedly taken out of context. This is immediate to anyone who views the heavily-edited 90-second clip put out by White House mouthpiece Media Matters.
Taken with the proper context, the full, un-edited video shows Bundy making both pro-Hispanic and pro-Black remarks, and calling on them all to “join us and be with us.” Of course Media Matters and The New York Times needed to omit these crucial comments in order to help them to portray Bundy as a redneck, scofflaw racist who nobody should support.
In another video we pointed to yesterday, the IJReview’s Kira Davis also sided with Mr. Bundy, agreeing that essentially one form of slavery has given way to another, where people are enslaved to the government and dependent on their subsidies.
ABOLISH THE ACT OF 1871
- The District of Columbia ACT of 1871 Copy this below and share it with EVERYONE you know! 9,597 views
- NEW STORY 4/14/2014 Animals Leaving Yellowstone? 4.7M & 4.9M (5.0M) Earthquake strikes the Western Yellowstone posted on April 6, 2014
- 3/30/2014 Yellowstone Magma Chamber Animals Leaving Yellowstone? What Do They Know We Don’t Know? 41,022 views
- UPDATE 4/3/14 Yellowstone Magma Chamber Animals Leaving Yellowstone? What Do They Know We Don’t Know? 11,231 views
The Bundy Ranch Affair read more:
- The Bundy Ranch Affair Is the Tip of the Iceberg To What’s Coming Hell Has No Fury posted on April 14, 2014
- Update Ruby Ridge Reloade… 5,041 views
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bun… 1,563 views
- Cliven Bundy to Meet with Clark Co. Sheriff / Breaking Cliven Bundy Cows Are COMING HOME
- This is a must see! Ukraine. Bercut captures American agent, consultant unres posted on February 21, 2014
- FBI Opens Files Proving Adolf Hitler Went To Argentina posted on March 8, 2014
- Drone Operator Killed 1,626 People – Is Haunted & Disgusted By His ‘Sociopathic’ Actions posted on June 7, 2013
- 9/11 Smoking Gun? WOW REALLY ! ! ! posted on January 18, 2014
- Obama has officially announced plans to trash the Constitution posted on January 16, 2014
- IT IS A DAMN SHAME IT REALLY IS 143 YEARS WWIII posted on March 5, 2014
- WW3 Alert: 7 Ukraine Bases Under Siege In Crimea STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES NOW BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE! posted on March 3, 2014
- IS WW3 HERE ? WOW PEOPLE ARE YOU A WAKE NOW ? posted on March 1, 2014
- DO HIGH-VOLTAGE ELECTRIC POWER TRANSMISSION LINES CAUSE CANCER posted on June 20, 2013
- The kenyan Mall Hoax posted on September 23, 2013