HAARP 2013 and 2014 airforce budget
People are saying HAARP is closed… blaming the “diesel generators” inside each equipment shack? Blaming the cost of running all the generators?!
one problem with that… there is only ONE diesel generator… and it is located inside the main building…
quote the .gov pdf file:
“Specifically, the noise generated by the on-site diesel power plant driving the HAARP antenna array was investigated in this study. This power plant consists of a single diesel engine driving a generator inside the main HAARP facility building, with the cooling and exhaust mounted on opposite sides of the building.”
As it turns out.. HAARP is actually powered by natural gas turbines.. not diesel generators..
quote the edu site:
” Initial work on HAARP was begun in the mid1980s by Atlantic Richfield Corporation’s subsidiary, ARCO Production Technologies Corporation, and its then-president, physicist Bernard Eastlund. ARCO wanted to find an onsite demand for the enormous amounts of Alaskan natural gas it owns. So it cooked up an energy intensive idea.
Eastlund worked under contract for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (now called ARPA) and was awarded three patents one of which was classified until 1991 for inventions dealing with ionospheric modification. One of the most grandiose systems described in his patents is a 40-mile square, HAARP-like radio transmitter that would have used huge amounts of electric power generated by turbines burning natural gas drawn from the vast North Slope reserves. ”
So, in the end, we have the budget for 2013-2014.. showing HAARP is paid for until the end of NEXT year — and we can clearly read above, that there is a SINGLE diesel generator, and that Natural Gas supplies the real power to HAARP.
How much more bogus can this “HAARP shutdown” story get?
- CHAPTER 1—SUBJECT MATTER AND SCOPE OF COPYRIGHT (§§ 101–122)
- CHAPTER 2—COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP AND TRANSFER (§§ 201–205)
- CHAPTER 3—DURATION OF COPYRIGHT (§§ 301–305)
- CHAPTER 4—COPYRIGHT NOTICE, DEPOSIT, AND REGISTRATION (§§ 401–412)
- CHAPTER 5—COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND REMEDIES (§§ 501–513)
- CHAPTER 6—IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION (§§ 601–603)
- CHAPTER 7—COPYRIGHT OFFICE (§§ 701–710)
- CHAPTER 8—PROCEEDINGS BY COPYRIGHT ROYALTY JUDGES (§§ 801–805)
- CHAPTER 9—PROTECTION OF SEMICONDUCTOR CHIP PRODUCTS (§§ 901–914)
- CHAPTER 10—DIGITAL AUDIO RECORDING DEVICES AND MEDIA (§§ 1001–1010)
- CHAPTER 11—SOUND RECORDINGS AND MUSIC VIDEOS (§ 1101)
- CHAPTER 12—COPYRIGHT PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (§§ 1201–1205)
- CHAPTER 13—PROTECTION OF ORIGINAL DESIGNS (§§ 1301–1332)